Re: bug in gdm with font size in themes?

ons, 2004-07-14 kl. 14:28 skrev Anton Altaparmakov:
> Considering we tell X what our display size is in millimetres it should
> have the correct dpi...  Certainly looking at the X server log it would
> seem that it does have the correct dpi...

Maybe if you could run xdpyinfo on the display to get the relevant info?
Xft has its own perception of your dpi, by the way, so if you give us
the output of "xrdb -query" and "xdpyinfo  | grep resolution" we might
be able to make some sense of it.

--
Søren Hansen <sh warma dk>