[gDesklets] gDesklets 0.36.2 - What's New and current status

Hi everyone!

OK, I just uploaded the first draft of the What's New page for gDesklets
0.36.2.
Please take a look at it and let me know if I missed anything or my
English is too bad ;).

http://www.gdesklets.info/archive/whatsnew/0.36.2/index.html

The next steps will be to update everything to 0.36.2 (no rc anymore)
and repack it with the right basic desklets again for a release.
I hope to find the time to do this by this weekend.

Soooo... last chance for any comments etc.

Greetings, Bjoern