Re: [gDesklets] The What's New page for 0.36.1

> I really have no idea about anything related to the website.
> At least you could write a newsflash and link to the tarball on the
> archive's website, could you ?

 I've added a new story to the website, please have a look. What I can do,
is change the right content of the front-page linking the package to the
server that is located to gdesklets.zencomputer.ca  but I'd like to wait
to Lauri.

Lauri, can you help us please? We need to upload the gdesklets 0.36.1
package to the website and link it.

Many thanks.