Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

Hi there,

so thanks to Gilles (Dartiguelongue) I am digging deeper into the mysteries of "make" ;).

Right now I am stuck here:

-------
~/gdesklets-0.36.1 $ make distcheck > /home/bjoern/output.txt
- /home/bjoern/.local/share
- /usr/share
- /usr/kde/3.5/share
- /usr/local/share

/usr/bin/install: Aufruf von stat für „gdesklets“ nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
- /home/bjoern/.local/share
- /usr/share
- /usr/kde/3.5/share
- /usr/local/share

ERROR: files left after uninstall:
./share/applications/mimeinfo.cache
./share/mime/subclasses
./share/mime/globs
./share/mime/magic
./share/mime/XMLnamespaces
./share/mime/aliases
./share/mime/mime.cache
make[1]: *** [distuninstallcheck] Fehler 1
make: *** [distcheck] Fehler 2
-------

Anyone any idea ??

Furthermore there is always a "this is an unstable release" info window popping up on the first start of gDesklets. Any hint where to find it and how to get rid of it for the release ?

Once we have solved these little problems we might be ready to finally release it.

Greetings, Bjoern