Re: [gDesklets] Access objects from classes

On 06/11/2007, Lauri Kainulainen <lauri sokkelo net> wrote:

> Sorry, I'm not familiar enough to comment on how the old 0.3x framework

 Maybe you can help now :) or any member of this list is welcome to
give me some suggestions.

Inside every Starter.py there is a tuple called containers, it saves
all displays so I've found how to access to the Display content in
that way. For example:
containers[0]._Window__display._Display__content[2]

However if I've got an image and I modified its uri the image doesn't
change but the content of the variable changes :(

In the other hand, inside of the display file, if I do something like:
Dsp.image_id.uri = "some_path.<format>"  it works. So I want to get
the same approach but using python classes or methods.

Any ideas? or how can I call to some methods of the .display file from a class?

Regards.

--
http://www.advogato.org/person/mgonzalez/