[gDesklets] Access objects from classes

Hello:

I'm reading and studying your source code and let me tell you that
it's really good. I'm doing some tests and I want to ask some
questions here. I don't know if I'm in the right place, if not please
let me know.

Is there a way to access the icons, labels, etc from a class? For
example for testing purposes I want to change all labels in a desklet
when some events are triggered.

I'm hacking the Display.py file and Window.py file but I would like to
know if you can "give me a hand" please.

Regards!

--
http://www.advogato.org/person/mgonzalez/