Re: cannot register existing type `LINCConnection'

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

On 07 Jul 2003 15:07:42 +0100
Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> wrote:

> > I'm working on a gtk2 input module that uses GConf to store its
> > settings. If the input module is loaded twice I get a segfault caused
> > by GConf.
>
> 	You walk into a whole can of worms here. I don't recall what the
> official solution is; AFAIR there was some design I saw somewhere once
> to make things like this work - Tim ?

The only solution I have found so far is to make the input module resident
with g_module_make_resident(im_module->library);

If there is some cleaner way around this, then I'm all ears.