gnome-keyring dep

Hi, whenever a new garnome comes out, I try build it without sremoving packages ;)

gkr-keyring.c:41:20: error: gcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Looks like gnupg is needed, I tried building it with all its deps but ended up giving up after gnupg gave this error. asshelp.c:314: error: 'GPG_ERR_ASS_CONNECT_FAILED' undeclared (first use in this function)

Anyhow, I can do without gnome-keyring so Ill keep at it.

--
Campbell J Barton (ideasman42)