Re: Has anyone built the firefox2 with garnome?

Hi Stef,

Thank you for your reply.
After removing the cookie infor for firefox 1.5.0.6, the installation is ok now.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Shawn

On 10/31/06, svdmade planet nl <svdmade planet nl> wrote:

Hi Shen,

I built firefox from source with no issues. The garnome compilation of
desktop, fifth-toe and platform wen't OK using this version of firefox.

Cheers,

Stef

Hi All,

The Firefox 2 was released days ago. I tested the binary version, tt looks very good.

I want to build from the source, is there anyone who has ever tried?

Your comments are appreciated!

Thanks,

Regards,
Shawn