Re: Evolution 1.5 - libpisock/pi-version.h not found

<quote who="Glenn J. Mason">

> On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 14:10, Glenn J. Mason wrote:
> > Trying to build Evolution, but both gnome-pilot and gnome-pilot-conduits
> > can't find libpisock/pi-version.h
>
> Okay, I built without gnome-pilot support, but is the libpisock stuff
> available somewhere in Garnome (if I wanted pilotey goodness)?

No, it's part of the pilot-link libraries (libpisock), which ought to be
available with any sensible distribution. :-)

       "I think of the last year or two as being the biggest private
         investment in public works in decades." - Andrew Tridgell