Re: Evolution 1.5 - libpisock/pi-version.h not found

On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 14:10, Glenn J. Mason wrote:
> Trying to build Evolution, but both gnome-pilot and gnome-pilot-conduits
> can't find libpisock/pi-version.h

Okay, I built without gnome-pilot support, but is the libpisock stuff
available somewhere in Garnome (if I wanted pilotey goodness)?

-- Glenn J. Mason

WHAT I DID (should another newbie get the same problem and look into the
mail archives):
1. edit the Makefile in the ${GARNOME}/office/evolution.
2. remove office/gnome-pilot-conduits as a LIBDEPS
3. change the CONFIGURE_ARGS from --enable-pilot-conduits=yes to
--enable-pilot-conduits=no
4. make install ... (do we need to make clean first?)