Re: Evolution migration (Re: more than minimized...)

Guenther,

Thanks for the offer of assistance. The folks on this list are very
helpful. I have imported each and every one of the mboxes manually [:-(]
so this reply is "academic".

You were correct in assuming that I deep-copied over only ~/evolution.

Let me back up a bit...  What I am doing is experimenting with
garnome-2.8.2 on a box running the new, recently released, not quite
ready for prime time, YDL-4.0, which runs gnome-2.6. [Please take those
jaundiced comments lightly. I have been running YDL since version 2.2.]

I took the warnings in the GARNOME README file seriously and set up a
new user with a separate home directory to experiment with
garnome-2.8.2. I suspect others who wish to experiment with garnome
would do the same thing.

So...,  it would be useful to document how one should migrate from
evo-1.4.x to evo-2.x

-Joseph