Re: GARNOME 0.27.1 Patchset available

Hi Jeff,
Would you like to give a little more explanation on your decisions?
Some you say you will not include are very nice IMHO.

Martijn

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 04:37:54 +1000
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:

> <quote who="Paul Drain">
>
> > Just incase anyone is interested, i've posted another _highly unofficial_
> > patchset to GARNOME on my FTP site.
>
> Elite, I'm adding some of these in for the next GARNOME release...
>
> > * gtk+-fileselector : replaces the file selector with Hongli Lai's
> > better looking one
>
> Definitely not applied. ;-)

Why? I build garnome on two systems, with this very nice patch.

> > * revert-mozillaisms : adds mozilla as a build dependency to Epiphany,
> > removes Galeon and changes the build dependencies for Mozilla to _only
> > build the browser_ (and not composer, the mail client or anything else
> > that Epiphany does not directly require)
>
> Not applied. ;-)

I think something has to be done about epiphany. There were several thread from people (including myself) that got stuck at epiphany, because PKG_CONFIG_PATH is overriden by garnome.

Martijn