Reinstalling Gnopernicus After Modification

Hello,

Some of us from the accessibility list have worked out modifications to
Gnopernicus so that it will work with any braille device supported by
brltty. I located the source that garnome downloaded and did a make
distclean, then made the modivications. However when I go to
meta/gnome-accessibility and run make install it just reports that
everything has been done. How do I persuade it to recompile and reinstall?

Thanks,
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.