Re: ld segfaults when compiling gst-player

Hi Greg,

El s?, 24-05-2003 a las 22:37, Greg Schafer escribió:
> On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 08:03:05PM -0500, William Alberto Lovaton wrote:
> > it says:
> > -Wl,/home/william/garnome/lib
> > collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault], core dumped
> > make[3]: *** [gst-player] Error 1
>
> ld segfaulting is a bug in ld. Nothing to do with garnome.
>
> Having said that, I've seen mention of recent ld's segfaulting with very
> long link lines on the binutils list.

Curious! gst-player have been compiling fine for me until now with this
specific version of garnome.  gstreamer, net-rhythmbox, gst-editor, etc.
compiles and executes without any problem... it is just gst-player the
only one that cause this segfault.

> What distro are you on?

Mandrake 9.1

> Or more importantly, what does 'ld --version' say?

4.5.7

-William