From: "dhd" <digihart33 attbi com>
To: <garnome-list gnome org>
Subject: startup_problems
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:07:07 -0800

I've installed garnome but can't start it.  I've read the info on the web
and several posts on doing this and have tried editing my .xinitrc file as
it says but still have had no luck (startx starts previous gnome
configuration).  I am running Redhat 7.2 and also using AcceleratedX (by
Xig) and am wondering if anyone can help me to get started.  I am unsure if
it is an issue with AcceleratedX configuration or if I'm just not setting
things up properly with .xinitrc.  Thanks very much in advance!