Emulating Mouse Buttons with the Keyboard

I know this isn't a garnome issue per se, but I am running garnome 0.22 on my G4 PowerPC (on top of debian 3.0) and I can't, for the life of me, get my keyboard to emulate the middle and right mouse buttons. I have mouse keyboard turned on, but there's no "set these keys as these buttons" selector or anything.

can anyone help me?

ps - garnome .22 compiled and installed perfectly, including gnome-terminal.

the drop shadows are pretty fricken cool