Re: nautilus drawing no desktop icons

Hi Nick,
thanks for your patience. And sorry for mailing to you directly.
Am Son, 2003-03-09 um 18.59 schrieb Nick Gianakas:
> Bring up the GUI (cmd is 'nautilus')
>    Preferences->Advanced
>    Preferences->Edit Preferences..
>       "Windows & Desktop" option in left-side list
>       Enable "Use Nautilus to draw the desktop" option
Anyway, I do not have the Advanced option in the menu. :-(
you might want to check out, that I am not lying:
http://www.tu-harburg.de/~tmbmb/shot.jpg
But I figured out, that I can change it using the
gconf-editor->apps->nautilus->preferences->show_desktop = true

Thanks, Martin