Re: missing index.sgml

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 07:11, sams marketing-designs com wrote:
> Mario Vukelic (mario vukelic dantian org) wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 08:04, sams marketing-designs com wrote:
> >
> Mario, try `apt-cache search dsssl` and install those packages too,

Yeah, docbook-dsssl is installed. sgmltools-lite is the ony thing that
is not and looks mildly interesting in this context. I'll try that.

But the whole thing doesn't matter anyhow as I've done --diable-gtk-doc.
However, build fails inexplicably in gnome-media ("libtool: link: cannot
find the library `libgstmedia-info-0.6.la'").

And I don't care anymore, as even when this is fixed there will be
another failure for sure and I've got better things to do. Thanks for
spending your time and trying to help me.

Regards, M