Re: libfontconfig and qt?

Michael Zehrer wrote:
Hi list,

maybe a little bit offtopic... but when I try to compile qt from my
garnome system i get the following error:

I dunno about Qt, but here are my 2/100.

/home/micha/garnome/lib/libfontconfig.so.1: undefined reference to
`FT_Get_Next_Char'

What's wrong with fontconfig?

Check which version of freetype library is libfontconfig.so.1 linking against with
  ldd /home/micha/garnome/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
then give a report here if you have no idea what to do with it.

It might be that it find the wrong version of libfreetype, or doesn't find one at all.

So, you might need playing with some LD_* environment libraries, or link options to your Qt.

regards, Michael Zehrer

Danilo