garnome 0.20.0 observations

I have been running garnome for about a week now some observations and I
hope people will have a good suggestion or I have the need to use the
dreaded bugzilla:

1 nautilus leak?
I use nautilus a lot and as an avid digital cam user I have thousands :)
of pictures on my system. Browsing this with nautilus in icon mode will
make the memory footprint go thru the roof. I even had a complete freeze
when my 512M of internal memory and my 700M of swap both where filled to
the rafters. killing nautilus will of course free the memory. But I do
not see nautilus releasing the memory when I have stopped browsing those
folders. Closing all windows and walking away from the system will not
result in a lower footprint of nautilus memory

2 galeon and saving files.
When trying to download with nautilus. I will get a dialog window that
will (of course) ask for a folder and filename. Only if the filename
exists in the target folder, will galeon save the file. If the file does
not exist. I will get an error dialog stating that a folder was chosen
in stead of a file. I will then have to kill that error window (using
the close windows icon in the titlebar) Just pressing ok will not work

Ron