Re: Figured it out [Was: 0.18 build problem]

begin  Jeff Waugh  quotation:
> This is a tough one to solve (as is the Xrender problem), because
> keithp has distributed them in a very wacky manner. I thought my
> pretty little hack in GARNOME was good enough...

Speaking as someone who is currently trying to package X11R6.6 for the
LNX-BBC using GAR, I'd just like to say that I'd be amazed if anything
the XFree86 project put out EVER had a useful build system or reliable
packaging.  GAR GAR GAR!

--
A: No.