Re: Re: bind_textdomain_codeset error while building gnomevfs

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 11:03, Keyman Nets wrote:
> On 22 May 2002 10:22:27 +0200

[...]
> Well, i think it definetely cannot be used, but here it goes....

What do you mean? What can't be used? garnome just finished building and
I've already passed the wet new splashscreen.

> Did u have any issues with gdkxft?? Have you ever used that???

Hmm I use gdkxft and LD_PRELOAD was set while building.
But I'll wipe out my cookies, unset LD_PRELOAD and start again if this
is what you mean.

Robert