Re: Building moz/galeon in 0.19.3

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Peter Blokland">
>
>>- goto $GARNOME/misc/mozilla/work/mozilla/embedding/browser/gtk/tests
>
> Hmm, I've fixed up Makefile.in to not attempt the gtk tests as a test, I'll
> see how it goes. It'll probably go into the next version.

I've just built mozilla and I haven't encountered any problems related
to gtk/tests nor gtksuperwin. (I'm building on current Debian Sid).

BTW. Mozilla 1.2.1 is out and I was able to tweak your garball to build
it. The dirpaths-override.diff failed to apply, but it does not seem to
be neccesary (anymore?). Mozilla build fine without it and galeon also
works OK. The gtk2.diff was applied with some fuzzing, after I have
removed two .orig files that slipped into it. You may want to take a
closer look at it. I could also send you the updated garball if you
wish.

Rafal