Re: minor depends problem - scrollkeeper

<quote who="Greg Schafer">

> gnome/gnome-desktop
>
> ie: I'm suggesting that gnome/gnome-desktop might need gnome/scrollkeeper
> added to its LIBDEPS

Yeah, sweet. (Some people think meta/gnome-desktop stuff needs dependencies
when it's a real garbal b0rking under it.)

> But its not critical so don't sweat it.. I just hate seeing useless errors..

No way dude, this is good bugfixin' fodder. :-)

Thanks!

  "I run Linux on pretty much everything except the microwave and washing
     machine. Those are tempting targets but would probably make Telsa
                        extremely cross." - Alan Cox