[gamin] Gamin examples (for Python)

HI all,

I’m looking for some more complete examples of how to use Gamin, particularly from the Python bindings. I’ve built the simple example from the home page and put it into a loop, but I’m confused about it’s output. It keeps generated events for files that were created and then deleted. I really only care about the initial creation, and initial deletion, is there a way to get Gamin to only pay attention to this (or filter it)?

Thanks,

Doug Farrell