Re: Feature freeze incoming...

On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 16:54 -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
Bored and need something fun to do? What could be better than hacking on
GNOME games! We currently have 1.5 weeks left before freeze (unless it
gets rescheduled) and I want to finish more than I can handle myself.
For anyone interested in helping out with a task, here is a (potentially
achievable) list of what I'd like to accomplish:

I forgot Chess: we need to either disable 3D mode when run in Wayland
(easy), or (much bigger task) make it work. (If anyone wants to work on
Mir, that's cool too, but Wayland is a 3.12 goal and Chess is the only
non-Clutter program I'm aware of that hasn't met it.)