Re: GNOME Games and MS Windows

Hi Vincent,

I'm trying to make life easier :)

The good news is everything you've referred to is no longer in git
master [1], the only Windows references now being some rules in
configure.ac and the windows/ directory.  The games all use standard
glib calls where possible which should work fine on Windows.

If no-one else speaks up I'll drop the windows/ directory, and could
you look a the checks in configure.ac and see if they're still
applicable?

Thanks,
--Robert

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-games/tree/