GNOME3 readiness

Hi all,

as far as I can tell the following is what needs to be done before we
are ready for gnome3:

1) Chess/sudoku - either use the vala branch or port to PyGObject. (or
a combination). Robert what do you think?
2) Introspection of libgames-support needs to work for
lightsoff/swell-foop. Tim?

Fallout from the transition to be fixed:
3) Fix quadrapassel - currently it builds but it ends up with 3
toplevel windows and there are a lot of runtime warnings from clutter.
4) Iagno needs a fix to draw the gridlines again. This is fallout from
my port to cairo.
5) Mines drawing does not seem to draw correctly

Bonus stuff:
6) Gsettings in all games
7) Mallard docs
8) C/Gobject-ification of quadrapassel