Re: Missed release

I have started working on the release for tomorrow. Chess, sudoku,
swell-foop, and lightsoff are still not working yet. We will have to
release the beta without these I guess.

I am still looking at porting sudoku to pygobject. I don't know js or
vala enough to work on the others. Any help would be appreciated.