Re: Status of Telepathy integration into gnome-sudoku?

On Fri, 2010-03-19 at 14:12 +0100, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> While checking the SoC 2010 idea page, I was wondering what's the
> status
> of the Telepathy integration into gnome-sudoku that has been done last
> year during SoC.
>
> A quick check in master seems it hasn't been merged yet. Is there any
> specific blockers? Is Zhang still working on it?

Hi Guillaume,

Sorry that I worked little on sudoku/telepathy recently. I still want to
keep it going but not much plan yet. The next development cycle starts
soon and should a good time.

The code I written is not mature, e.g. there is no compile option to
turn off telepathy support. This might be the blocker. But I'm not
games-maintainer here.

- Zhang