Re: Aisleriot/Blackjack cards

Great!

 I would have loved to see Sean's cards as well but last I heard there
was some performance problems with them.
http://picasaweb.google.com/SuseUX/GNOME/photo#5101869608367757314

The only difference between anglo and gnomanglo is the back of the cards right?

Personally I think we should just go with gnomanglo but a poll surely
wont't hurt :)

- Thomas