Re: Proposing dependencies for gnome-games (fwd)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 07:59:51PM +0100, Andreas Røsdal wrote:
Great, I guess this means that we can begin using and depending on GGZ now.
Could JHBuild (and the 'external dependencies' list on the wiki) be updated
to reflect this?

Yes, please update.

libggz, ggz-client-libs have been added as external dependencies:
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone/ExternalDependencies

This means that GGZ can be removed from the depenencies directory, except for 'ggz-gtk' which should still be maintained in gnome-games.

I'll commit these changes to SVN if they are OK..

 - Andreas