Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:36:55 +0200
From: Thomas Bass <thomas bass yahoo de>
To: "[ISO-8859-15] Andreas Røsdal" <andrearo pvv ntnu no>
Subject: Problems compiling gnome-games on windows

Hi Andreas,

I tried to follow your advice with compiling gnome-games on windows with automake. But it doesn't work.
I started everything from the msys environment with the following cmd line

./autogen.sh --with-platform=gtk-only --with-games=aisleriot --enable-threading=no --disable-setgid --prefix=/c/gnome-games

But it complains about a missing glib-gettext, intltool, pkg-config, gnome-doc-utils and some missing autoconf macros not found.

Did I forgot an important step in between? I took the script from the gimp page and it installed everything (ming environment, etc) without a complaint.

Btw, where do I set the CFLAGS you mention on the page? I've "grown up" in the windows environment with all the luxury tools from MS, where never had to build a make file :) So I'm a little helpless right now with these stuff, Maybe you could help me a bit.

Also when I try to compile guile, it complains about the same undefined references you mention on the page. I've found no solution until now..

Hope you can give me a hint that may solve my problems. :)

Greets

Tom