Maintainership of gnome-games

I've decided to retire from maintaining gnome-games, for pretty much the same reason as Callum when he retired (motivation). I would still like to contribute in some way to the project, but not as actively as a maintainer any more.

The good news in that this gives other people the opportinity. Jason is still a maintainer. Perhaps some of the regular contributors to the project would like to help out as maintainers also. Potential new maintainers will have to go through a process of getting the necessary access for creating releases etc.

Any volunteers?

 - Andreas