Re: Consistent Gnome-games coding style

Andreas Rosdal said:
> I would like to change all the existing code to follow a consistent coding
> style, even though it can interfere  with revision tracking in CVS.

Andreas:

I'd rather not lose over 5 years of revision history per game. With
unfortunate regularity, minor changes that are over a year-old have wound
up causing nasty bugs. CVS has saved me from doing a ton of unneeded work
over the years.

Also, in my opinion, there's just no real benefit to doing this, and
there's no lack of work facing us in bugzilla. There are cases within the
codebase where contributors have sent in patches that just completely
ignore the indention used by the majority of surrounding code, and I'm all
for fixing those problem spots up.

-Richard Hoelscher