guadec.org homepage

Jaime,

I sent mail to Alvaro (and copied you), but I don't know if he has seen
it.  I like the new look of the homepage, but have a few comments.

OSDN is the Media Sponsor, so their logo should be under the Masthead
rather than on top, where it looks now like they organize GUADEC.  The
Seville April 4 - 6th seems to occupy a LOT of real estate. Can it be
condensed in height?  Since this is such a nice image, we can use it for
a banner ad on slashdot.

The GNOME logo (Tiger's foot) should be prominently placed (upper right
where the OSDN logo now sits.  Tiger's working on a new version, you
might ask him to see it.

As for the red "European," it seems sort of proudly provincial.

tim