Re: desktopsummit registration forces gnome users to have a kde identity

On 03/10/2011 01:57 PM, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Implementing such a checkbox for further privacy is not feasible (due
> to the fact that accounts can never be deleted and your details will
> never be shared assuming you never login anywhere again)

Ben,

Could a checkbox be implemented indicating that this is only for the
desktop summit? Although accounts can't be deleted, we could presumably
later use that information to disable and remove credentials for those
accounts.

--Jeff