GNOME Hires 2 Marketing Contractors

The GNOME Foundation recently announced that we were looking for help
with GNOME marketing activities and were looking to hire a contractor
to fill the position.

I'm pleased to announce that the GNOME Foundation has hired Allan Day
and Sumana Harihareswara to fill this role.

Allan and Sumana will be working with the GNOME community on a number
of activities as the GNOME 3.0 launch approaches.  Allan and Sumana
have both been active in the GNOME community and we are confident that
working together and with the community we will be able to spread the
news of GNOME's latest release far and wide.  The contract position
runs through the end of April.

Welcome Allan and Sumana!

Paul Cutler
President & Chairman - GNOME Foundation