Re: GNOME Speaker Guidelines

On 6/25/10 4:15 PM, "David Schlesinger" <lefty shugendo org> wrote:
> On 6/25/10 3:50 PM, "Brian Cameron" <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:
>>
>> I can't imagine that anybody would take a complaint about someone giving
>> a talk and using a MacBook seriously, unless the situation were somehow
>> extraordinary (e.g. if a speaker had a "GNU/Linux Killer" sticker on
>> their MacBook, that might warrant some concern and discussion).
>
> I agree...

I need to clarify: we are in agreement in both apparently finding a
situation such as you and Patryk describe improbable.

A sticker such as you describe would personally bother me no more than a
Microsoft t-shirt would. People are entitled to their opinions on such
matters, and I don't care to restrain their expression of those opinions,
personally. "Free" speech and all that.

I'd be much more concerned about a "Looking for EMCS virgins!" sticker,
myself.