Re: GNOME Foundation and CEO Goals

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com> wrote:
> I would like to see us all agree on GNOME Foundation goals and then work on
> how I can best make those happen.

Great!

> So far we've gotten very little feedback on what people think the GNOME
> Foundation should accomplish in 2010.
>
> I've put together a short survey if you'd like to weigh in that way.

Guess my previous emails were my wish list for the Board to look into
for 2010 (though my initial email was more like a list for the CEO)...
I like this survey and have already submitted my choices. I look
forward to seeing the results and the discussions that will issue from
it.

Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org
ogmaciel gnome org