Re: Thanks, and a Brief Survey

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, 2010-01-15 at 14:38 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:

Hi Xavier,

> On Fri, 2010-01-15 at 13:02 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> > I disrespect people who claim that this last survey has intentional
> > bias. For me they are being intellectually dishonest.
>
> Giving one definition of a word,

Lefty gave accurate definitions for the words he used. For example the
word "illegitimate": Richard clearly questioned the legitimacy of
proprietary software and asked us to mirror this statement. This is
archived if you don't believe me.

Firstly:

The only person who here might have intentionally created the ambiguity
is the person who first used the word to describe proprietary: Richard.

I use "might" wisely, I'm not saying this was the intention.

Have you ever read his manifesto?  While you might not agree with his conclusions, his logic would pass most any scrutiny.

Pointing to Lefty for being guilty of intentionally creating ambiguity
is nothing more than either being a moron, or being so disinterested
that you don't know who said what first.

Moron:

1. a person who is (notably stupid or) lacking in good judgment.

You always seem to devolve into ad-hominem, personal attacks.

--
John (J5) Palmieri