Re: pvanhoof issue (was: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap)

Le dim. 28 févr. 2010 à 19:20:39 (+0200), Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) a écrit:
>   Thanks for your clarification. Thing is that Philip had been using
> the word 'we' quite a lot in the recent endless discussions as part of
> his crusade to draw a thick border between Free Software and GNOME[1].
> I didn't complain so far because it wasn't always 100% clear if he
> means 'all GNOME developers' by 'we' until now where he made it
> perfectly clear.
>
>   Now that that is sorted out, I would like the foundation to forbid
> him from doing so in future. Once that is done, I can live a happy
> life by joining the ever growing 'just put pvanhoof on your ignore
> list on IRC and email' group.

I feel your pain, Zeeshan, seriously. But FWIW I tend to be against that
sort of police on foundation-list, even though I agree that would give a
break to people like you and me.

So yeah, I am part of the club you mentionned above, but just for IRC.
Maybe I should just go ahead and do the same for email.

Cheers.

        Dodji