Re: Oracle takeover and GNOME accessibility

On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 06:14:01PM +0100, Fernando Herrera wrote:
> So, I would like to ask the board to take this issue very seriously
> and try to contact SUN/Oracle representatives in the advisory board
> regarding this issue.

Fyi, this was also raised as a major concern during a release team
meeting held at FOSDEM.

Also: This was not an official release team meeting (unplanned, not
announced to whole team), though we still had the majority around (5 out
of 9 people).

--
Regards,
Olav