Re: What do you think of the foundation?

I would like to see greater financial and administrative transparency. I
I want to see seven board members actively communicating, and I want to
front, don't fight in public, and publish/announce/... - in short, broadcast to the membership what they're working on.

My only complaint with the board is that the handling of the minutes really has been amateurish. The minutes lurch out months after the meeting, with a "sorry I've been busy" usually attached.

It's unprofessional.

- Mike