Hotels for next week

Hi,

I imagine that you all have hotel rooms booked already (it was something
that slipped through the cracks for me after sending the mail to
foundations in April), but if you haven't, I have some cheap options I
found today.

The Sainte Claire, a 4* opposite one of the official conference hotels,
proposed 7 nights for €660 (around $800 I think).

The Fairmont, a very nice hotel from the looks of it, just up the
street, had a €740 rate (~$900) for 7 nights

And the Ramada Limited, a very short walk away, offers a classic motel
experience for €360 for the week (~$450).

All offers through Expedia/anyway.com, this morning.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary