Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

I am one of those old farts on foundation list (first e-mail in my gfnd
folder is from Sep 19 2000). I left foundation because I thought I was
not contributing (I did some i18n work, while I had free time). I was
following the recent controversy closely. I am with Dave Neary on a
subject of that crazy idea to split from GNU.

Sergey Panov

 Politics aside, what was  "Lefty"(Open source advocate for ACCESS Co.,
Ltd.) and Philip Van Hoof (self-appointed propitiatory software
advocate) contribution to GNOME in the last year? Are those two still
members of the foundation?