Re: Supporting GTK+

Hi Olivier,

GTK+ is licenced under the LGPL. If you modify GTK+ itself for your
application, then those modifications fall under the same licence. The
licence does not apply to any applications using GTK+ though.

About your money question, there is no royalties requirement at all. You
are free to do as you wish (and you may wish to donate some of the
returns to the GNOME Foundation, of course). But the licence does not
require you to have any particular pricing policy - you are free in this
matter.

Cheers,
Dave.