Re: GNOME Hispano Wins the Navegantes de Hoy Awards!

Congratulations! Thanks to all the GNOME Hispano guys for all your hard work!

See you soon!

Stormy

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Jose Angel Diaz Diaz <jose nccextremadura org> wrote:
Hi all

       Again GNOME Hispano wins Best Initiative in Free Software Awards in the
Navegantes de HOY www.navegantesdehoy.es
       It's a prize from a great Newspaper in Extremadura, the big one for the
region. It's for all of you who make GNOME a big family and special
mention to Javier Serrador our Big translator in health problems and
that we have all the time in our memory. Thank a lot to all GNOME people
around the World and specially the GNOME Hispano guys who make it
possible.

       See you soon at Gran Canarias ;)
       Hope you enjoy