We want you for the elections of the Foundation Board!

Hi,

(this is not a statement from the board, just a personal initiative)

Like every year, there'll be elections for the Foundation Board in
November. I guess the exact schedule will be announced in October, but
it's not too early to start thinking about running for the elections.

All Foundations members can be candidates, and I'd really love to see
many people wanting to run. This can only help the Foundation: more
ideas will be exchanged, more visions will be shared, etc.

If you have any questions about what being on the board implies, just
ask it here or privately. I'm sure all past and current board members
will fight to be the first to reply ;-)

Also, Federico started a nice thread last year, which can be of
interest:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2006-November/msg00014.html

Thanks,

Vincent